YouthMAX is a program focused on leading and engaging youth in learning to apply practical and relevant leadership values and principles to their everyday lives. Activities are designed to reinforce learning outcomes and help students develop the skills necessary to build strong relationships and add value to others.
YouthMAX may be tailored to meet the needs of each youth group, school, or after school program or special event. We have presentations and activities that are age appropriate for groups 8-11 years old and ages 12-18. Topics include:
- Stand Up & Be Counted (Stop Bullying)
- Learning to Fail Forward to Success
- Developing a Positive Self-Image
- Developing a Strong Personal Character
- Sometimes You Win Sometimes You Learn for Teens
- 3 Important Letters – Y.O.U.
- Your True Strength
- The Kind Connection
- Failure Is Important to Success
- 5 Steps to Success
For young adults 19 years and older we host masterminds/book studies on a host of topics to support their needs.
Want to be a part of the international YOUTHMAX GLOBAL EVENT next fall? Click to join the mailing list
Schedule your consultation with DR. Yam to book your YouthMax event